The day-to-day activitiesReporting to the Head of NSO/Audit/Admin. Responsible for managing, supervising Technical/ Non-Tech team to complete all the work required by stores follow schedule and standard to satisfy guest expectation on café lifestyle environment. Ensure store environment in excellent condition (always looks new, preserve).
- Managing and monitoring the service suppliers: Hygiene, Pest Control, Servicing AC Cleaning, plant supplier, etc… to make sure store’s Environment in good condition. (look fresh always).
- Managing, guiding, training, supervising staff to ensure good service for stores.
- Conducts in-service training and implements safety regulations and programs. Responsible for safety administration.
- Is responsible for the departmental budget.
- Is responsible for the efficient operation of FM department (as your area).
- Coaches assigned staff, providing professional development opportunities through work assignments, special projects, further education and feedback.
- Works proactively with direct reports to ensure that performance standards and policies are consistently applied throughout the organization.
- Prepares cost estimates, budget requirements for assigned areas. Forecasting and planning to manage schedules, correspondence, Suppliers, process controls and purchase requisitions within approved budgets and requests exceptions as needed.
- Work with relevant departments to make sure the new project (New Store Opening) on time, on budget and ensure partners provide the right services and quality of works.
Key Performance Indicators:
- % The service provides completed a year.
- % of issue resolution achieves from OPS a year
- % guest satisfaction on Store Environment & condition a year
- Number of NSO have good service and landscape.
- % budget control
- Service quality
Education/ Training Qualifications (i.e: university degree, college, etc)
- Facilities Management or equivalent work-related experience.
Experience (years of experience)
- 5-7 years of supervisory/leadership experience in relevant fields.
- 2-3 years experience in contract and negotiations.
- 3-4 years experience in retail or commercial property management.
- Experience in incident and emergency management.
- Good knowledge of various Vietnam and international codes and regulations safety and sanitation.
Skills (Ability to):
- Ability to develop long-term plans and programs and to evaluate work accomplishments
- Ability to conduct in -service training programs.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions
- Ability to meet with service contractors and vendors regarding the negotiation of contracts, agreements and guarantees.
- Ability to supervise and train subordinate employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Good competence English
- Solid PC skills
Other special requirements (if any):
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Customer Service – Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build moral and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Improves processes, products and services.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures.