The day-to-day activities
Brief summary of job profile:This role is responsible for driving brand strategy and leading integrated marketing communications strategies to enhance brand awareness and drive customer engagement. This role will oversee integrated marketing communications efforts across various channels such as direct marketing, advertising, sales promotion, media, and public relations to create a sound and unified corporate brand that is unique and outstanding. This role will also manage agency relationships, evaluate creative concepts, and develop strategic plans to effectively communicate our brand messaging to our target audience.
Brand Strategy & Planning
- Develop and implement brand strategies that align with the company's overall marketing objectives.
- Define brand architecture, positioning, and visual identity to ensure a strong and consistent brand presence in the market.
- Create and execute integrated marketing communication plans and budgets aligned with business goals, effectively engaging the target audience across multiple channels, including traditional and digital media.
- Drive the overall IMC process by integrating brand, in-store (IS), and digital commerce (DC) plans. Ensure that all communications efforts are aligned and work harmoniously to deliver a consistent brand message and customer experience.
Brand Asset Management
- Determine the purpose and strategic intent behind all brand assets, including logos, taglines, and visual elements. Ensure that brand assets effectively communicate the desired brand message and resonate with the target audience.
- Oversee the management and evolution of the master brand. Ensure consistent brand positioning, messaging, and visual identity across all touchpoints and channels.
- Develop and enforce brand guidelines to maintain brand integrity.
ATL Marketing Campaigns
- Design and execute above-the-line (ATL) marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and engagement. Collaborate with brand/ product marketing teams to incorporate product messaging and align campaigns with overall marketing objectives.
- Determine the most appropriate marketing channels to reach the target audience effectively. Develop channel strategies and tactics that maximize brand exposure and engagement.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives. Use data and metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of brand communications, identify areas for optimization, and make data-driven recommendations for future campaigns.
IMC Agency Management
- Provide creative direction to agencies and internal teams, ensuring alignment with brand guidelines.
- Lead the management of IMC agencies, including creative and media agencies. Develop strong relationships, brief agencies on marketing objectives, provide guidance and feedback and ensure timely delivery of high-quality campaigns and materials.
- Evaluate agency performance and make recommendations for improvements or changes when necessary.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams such as product development, store operations, creative, and digital marketing to ensure marketing communication efforts align with overall business strategies and objectives.
- Evaluate creative concepts and campaigns based on strategic fit, brand consistency, audience relevance, and effectiveness. Provide constructive feedback and recommendations to optimize creative outputs.
Brand Research and Insights
- Stay informed about industry trends, consumer insights, competitor activities and market dynamics to continuously refine and enhance the brand strategy.
- Stay updated on emerging communication technologies to identify new opportunities and innovative approaches.
- Work with Insights to get brand research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and inform strategic decision-making and stay ahead of industry trends.
- 08+ years of experience in integrated marketing communications, brand management or related roles in multi-unit retail, restaurant, food & beverage industry.
- Mastery of brand management principles and experience in managing a master brand
- Proven experience in agency management, including briefing, feedback, and campaign evaluation.
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines and the ability to provide guidance to stakeholders for consistent execution
- Experience in designing and executing ATL marketing campaigns, preferably within the retail, food &beverage or consumer goods industry
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Planning, Budgeting, Marketing ROI Analysis
- USP & Communications Development
- Project Management
- Excellent knowledge of integrated marketing communications strategies and best practices
- Excellent creative and strategic acumen, with the ability to evaluate and guide the development of impactful campaigns.
- Familiarity with the coffee industry or related consumer goods industry is a plus
Apply via mail: [email protected]