The day-to-day activitiesBrief summary of job profile: This position will be responsible for leading each the sourcing category as either Beverages & Food and Dry Goods or Services or Packaging. In addition, serve as a direct contact responsible for building and managing relationships with key vendors and internal stakeholders in driving global sourcing initiatives that category. This individual for each category will have background in the category industry, knowledge of S2P strategic procurement capabilities, logistics and import/export. Key Accountabilities:
- These are the essential position responsibilities. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in the interest of organizational and business necessity. Focus will be around having the right product from the right business partner in the right place at the right pace for the right price!
- Work collaboratively with related departments to deliver the lowest possible total cost of goods for F&B or Services & Merchandising.
- Lead Cost Savings continuous improvement initiative to improve company sourcing strategy.
- Lead all RFP processes and provide final approval for the execution of new products, project.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers and deliver best total value including quality, cost, services and access to innovation for F&B or Services & Merchandising. These should include lead time, terms, MOQ’s and serve as the procurement and contract expert resource for assigned capex.
- Drive procurement execution by ensuring timelines are met while maintaining constant collaboration with NSO (new store opening), Manufacturing, IT and others team.
- Supplier Lifecycle performance management to maximize profitability and achieve financial objectives.
- Conduct e-sourcing for project RFX
- Vendor contract management.
- Procurement spend analysis.
- Perform market analysis, competitive shop and identify emerging trends
- Perform Product and Sourcing presentations for executive team
- Align with Global category strategic sourcing team for F&B or Services & Merchandising with the goal of development, empowering and executing company initiatives
- Identify and implement strategic processes and technology to drive efficiencies across team. This should include sourcing processes, score carding and compliance.
- Dashboard report – Cost variance.
Education/ Training Qualifications
- At least 7 years hands on experience in sourcing and supplier relations/negotiations
- English proficiency required
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in all products for food & beverage retail industry.
- Solid understanding of strategic sourcing and supply chain principles for QSR Mutli-Site retail F&B chain
- Excellent understanding of should costing and financial return models for suppliers
- Handled capex & machine category.
- Ability to market analysis
- 7 Years procurement experience
- Exposure to international supplier base