The day-to-day activitiesBrief summary of job profile: This role is responsible for translating business and marketing objectives into strong Food & Merchandise product portfolio to meet the needs and preferences of customers and maximize profitability. This role leads the identification of emerging consumer trends and partner with Product Innovation to create a pipeline of delicious, good value for money, profitable, branded products that address key opportunities. Key Accountabilities: Product Portfolio Management
- Understand competitors’ activities, customers’ need & preferences based on sales data and market research to proactively propose interventions, develop strong Food & Merchandise product portfolio to deliver sales target, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop product roadmap and menu management to ensure they align with the overall product strategy and brand positioning
- Identify gaps in the market and develop new products to fill those gaps
- Regularly review the menu, evaluate performance of individual products and the overall product mix to make decisions about which products to keep, which to replace, and which to add to optimize sales and profitability
- Build plans, calendars and budgets for the Food & Merchandise product lines including product positioning, target audience identification, pricing strategies
- Define a clear value proposition for Food and Merchandise products that differentiates them from competitors and resonates with the target audience to drive commercial success, achieve profitable product, category, and market share growth
- Design product specific marketing campaigns, track and analyze product campaign effectiveness, utilizing metrics and analytics tools, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including internal teams, external vendors, and industry partners, to support product marketing initiatives
- Ensure Product Innovation team is briefed to deliver right variety of products that deliver to our product experience goals
- Work closely with Supply Chain to ensure food and merchandise products provided by vendors are in accordance with the product strategy, quality standards, and customer expectations.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to provide insights on market trends, emerging ingredients or materials, and changes in customer preferences for sourcing decisions. 20%
- Understand competitors' products, marketing strategies, target audience, positioning within the market to identify market gaps or opportunities
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, changes in consumer behavior and regulatory requirements related to food and merchandise and incorporate relevant insights into marketing strategies and product development efforts.
- 07+ years of experience in multi-unit retail, restaurant, food & beverage industry, with an emphasis on bakery and merchandise products.
- Experience across consumer insights, product marketing, product development, store marketing.
- Proven track record of building strong product portfolio and driving business results
- Product roadmap development and menu management
- Ability to move products from ideation to commercialization
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Planning, Budgeting, Marketing ROI Analysis
- Category Management, Portfolio Management
- Pricing Management
- Product Development, Insight Generation, Concept Development
- USP & Communications Development
- Project Management
- Consumer Insights & Data Analytics
- Packaging Design, Store Marketing
Apply via mail: [email protected]